Visit America's Hometown: Plymouth, Massachusetts
Perfectly located on North Street, one of the five streets laid out by the Pilgrims and overlooking Plymouth Rock and Cole's Hill, the Mayflower Society House is in the heart of historic downtown Plymouth, Massachusetts. This quintessential New England town is conveniently nestled between Boston and Cape Cod and is the home to not only the Pilgrim story but iconic landmarks, cranberry harvests, ocean views and charming accomodations.
For more information on visiting the town of Plymouth, check out Destination Plymouth >>
Check out the GSMD list of recommended Pilgrim attractions >>
Click through Plymouth with Google Street View!
Explore downtown, the waterfront, and all that historic Plymouth has to offer. At the bottom of the page, feel free to click through different attractions.
Take a walk through some of the local establishments and businesses.
Virtual Tour Navigation Tips
Use the Carousel at the bottom to move between the different venues/locations.
Navigate through the virtual tours just like you would on Google Street View.
- Click and hold your mouse button, then move to look around from your current location.
- Follow the arrows on the floor to walk through the space.
- Roll your mouse wheel back and forth to zoom in and out.
- Click on the hot spots in the main window to open other multi media content.
- You can also use your arrow keys to navigate like in a video game.